I graduated from Discipleship Training School in Barbados. The focus of this DTS was Justice and Children at Risk. We studied the word of God as well as many other things, topics, people groups and injustices around the world. We went on a three month outreach at the end of the lecture phase for three months in Elbasan, Albania. We lived in a Roma Gypsy Village during the entire 3 months.

I am now attending the Bible Core Course with the University of the Nations in Worcester, South Africa. During this school I will be reading through the entire Bible as well as studying several books in depth using the inductive method.


Please subscribe to my blog to recieve email alerts when I post anything new.

Sunday 19 February 2012

It's Online!!!

Hello, I was finally able to upload the outreach video to YouTube! All you have to do is click this link Justice DTS Outreach! Austin and I are still in Phoenix, we are patiently waiting for the arrival of our third niece! Charee (our sister) is due on the 26th, we thank God for this opportunity to be able to assist in doing the chores and taking care of her other three kids so that she can get her much needed rest! Continue to pray for a safe delivery and don't forget to watch the video!


See ya later!
-Jordan

1 comment:

  1. As you may know the video does not play on YouTube. I am getting this issue fixed asap and will let you know as soon as it is fixed!

    Thanks for your patience,
    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete