I graduated from Discipleship Training School in Barbados. The focus of this DTS was Justice and Children at Risk. We studied the word of God as well as many other things, topics, people groups and injustices around the world. We went on a three month outreach at the end of the lecture phase for three months in Elbasan, Albania. We lived in a Roma Gypsy Village during the entire 3 months.

I am now attending the Bible Core Course with the University of the Nations in Worcester, South Africa. During this school I will be reading through the entire Bible as well as studying several books in depth using the inductive method.


Please subscribe to my blog to recieve email alerts when I post anything new.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

PHOTOS!!!!!! PHOTOS!!!!!

I uploaded photos from London and Albania!! You can look at them by clicking this link or click on the link that says #1 Outreach to Albania & London Photo Album it is on the left side of my blog.


God Bless,
-Jordan 










1 comment: