I graduated from Discipleship Training School in Barbados. The focus of this DTS was Justice and Children at Risk. We studied the word of God as well as many other things, topics, people groups and injustices around the world. We went on a three month outreach at the end of the lecture phase for three months in Elbasan, Albania. We lived in a Roma Gypsy Village during the entire 3 months.

I am now attending the Bible Core Course with the University of the Nations in Worcester, South Africa. During this school I will be reading through the entire Bible as well as studying several books in depth using the inductive method.


Please subscribe to my blog to recieve email alerts when I post anything new.

Sunday 1 January 2012

201HAS ARRIVED!

Happy new year!
Knowing today is the beginning of another year and looking back at what God has done in 2011, I am extremely excited for the amazing plans God has for my life in 2012!  Going back to the beginning of 2011, I really didn't have a plan for what I was going to do after HS. The idea I had was to go on a mission trip for a few months, return and earn a Degree in Business. God brought the idea of YWAM and a DTS and then confirmed that YWAM Barbados and the Justice/Children At Risk DTS was His plan for my life.  My initial plan was a three month mission, and although the DTS was 5 months the bigger issue was the $7,000 cost! I had no idea how I would raise $7,000, I only knew that if this truly is Gods plan, He would provide!  I walked in faith, believing that God would provide; no-matter how much I tried there was no way I could earn the $7K on my own.  Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you says the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope!" This DTS has been a life-changing experience for me and my relationship with Christ! A few weeks into the DTS I heard Gods voice calling me to Gambia, I don't know when or how long, just that it will happen!
        I am heading out now to visit the Roma-Gypsies in celebration of the new year! Continue to pray for us as we are ministering to the Roma-Gypsies; that we will be a shining light in the darkness, a shining light of love!



Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!
-Jordan



P.S. What are your New Years Resolutions? One of mine is to read through the Bible in a year in chronological order! Here is the link if you want to do it too! One Year Plan In Chronological Order!




No comments:

Post a Comment