I graduated from Discipleship Training School in Barbados. The focus of this DTS was Justice and Children at Risk. We studied the word of God as well as many other things, topics, people groups and injustices around the world. We went on a three month outreach at the end of the lecture phase for three months in Elbasan, Albania. We lived in a Roma Gypsy Village during the entire 3 months.

I am now attending the Bible Core Course with the University of the Nations in Worcester, South Africa. During this school I will be reading through the entire Bible as well as studying several books in depth using the inductive method.


Please subscribe to my blog to recieve email alerts when I post anything new.

Monday 12 December 2011

Completion of the Lecture Phase and Departure for London!

Only 3hrs until I take-off from Barbados! It has been a place where I marveled at the beauty of God's creation; I learned to listen to His voice and heard about where God is going to take me!
Yesterday marked the last free day in Barbados; we decided to spend it at Browns Beach playing volleyball and swimming! Saturday was the Christmas Party, there were around 120 children and parents; we played games, ate food, played more games, and ate more food!
     
         We are leaving for the airport in minutes, our 8hr flight leaves at 5:50 and arrives in London at 5:55AM.  We will be staying at a church in London for 4 days while the Barbadians obtain their visas.  Be praying for our safety as we travel! We are very excited for what is to come and what God has in store for us in Albania!  Austin and I are still in need of $600 dollars to purchase our return flight tickets. Please continue to spread the word of our financial need! Thank you all for your generous support!


God Bless,
Jordan & Austin




P.S.
I will post updates whenever I have access to the Internet 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment