I graduated from Discipleship Training School in Barbados. The focus of this DTS was Justice and Children at Risk. We studied the word of God as well as many other things, topics, people groups and injustices around the world. We went on a three month outreach at the end of the lecture phase for three months in Elbasan, Albania. We lived in a Roma Gypsy Village during the entire 3 months.

I am now attending the Bible Core Course with the University of the Nations in Worcester, South Africa. During this school I will be reading through the entire Bible as well as studying several books in depth using the inductive method.


Please subscribe to my blog to recieve email alerts when I post anything new.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Problems with posting comments.......

It came to my attention that some of you are having trouble posting comments on my posts.  I found out that you need to have an account with either Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM, or OpenID. If you have an email account with another provider you can still sign up with Google and continue to use your main email as your username. Click this to create a new account with Google.
Email me if you are having any problems!
        Austin and I are still in need of $2,000 ASAP. Please consider supporting us financially in our mission trip to Albania. If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me at jordannickel77@yahoo.com!









Thank you!
-Jordan







No comments:

Post a Comment