I graduated from Discipleship Training School in Barbados. The focus of this DTS was Justice and Children at Risk. We studied the word of God as well as many other things, topics, people groups and injustices around the world. We went on a three month outreach at the end of the lecture phase for three months in Elbasan, Albania. We lived in a Roma Gypsy Village during the entire 3 months.

I am now attending the Bible Core Course with the University of the Nations in Worcester, South Africa. During this school I will be reading through the entire Bible as well as studying several books in depth using the inductive method.


Please subscribe to my blog to recieve email alerts when I post anything new.

Monday 28 November 2011

Kings Kids!

This weekend was Kings Kids; which is basically a youth retreat. We had around 16 youth ranging from 12-17 who spent Friday night and Saturday morning here at the YWAM Base! Friday night Austin and Gareth gave the message on identity and purpose! We played Capture the Flag for the night game; which by the way was destructive! During the second game I was running after one of the girls to tag her.......and........well.........I sort of ran into her. We collided and I managed to slip underneath her so that she fell on me and not the rough concrete! At first I thought she had broke her arm and leg but then found out she had in fact landed on me and only had a few red marks. I only scraped up my knee......it felt good! Saturday we played more field games and watched a movie called The Butterfly Circus which I strongly encourage you to watch it!
     Austin and I are still in need of $2,000 and with your support have paid $5,000 already.  Our tickets have been purchased and we are leaving for Albania on December 12th!  Keep praying and believing! Thank you for your support both financially and in prayer! 
      This week our speakers are from Brazil and the topic is Children At Risk.   A child who has or is "at risk" of developing serious problems/disabilities in 5 key areas: Intellectually, Emotionally, Socially, Physically, & Spiritually.   I will post more about Children At Risk later this week.  For now keep us in your prayers and support us in any way you can! 


Thank you and God bless!
-Jordan & Austin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bud! I sure do miss you. Your blog is great, keep up the stories and info. Your knee doesn't look as bad as some of your other wild adventures. We are praying for you all, we love you!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan, I have heard a lot of people are reading your blog, but just like back at home I think people are having trouble posting comments... its weird it was giving an error so I just logged Moms comment for her.

    ReplyDelete