I graduated from Discipleship Training School in Barbados. The focus of this DTS was Justice and Children at Risk. We studied the word of God as well as many other things, topics, people groups and injustices around the world. We went on a three month outreach at the end of the lecture phase for three months in Elbasan, Albania. We lived in a Roma Gypsy Village during the entire 3 months.

I am now attending the Bible Core Course with the University of the Nations in Worcester, South Africa. During this school I will be reading through the entire Bible as well as studying several books in depth using the inductive method.


Please subscribe to my blog to recieve email alerts when I post anything new.

Saturday 12 November 2011

JEHOVAH RAPHA IS THE GOD OF HEALING!

I love pushing myself, although sometimes I'm not very fond of the results.  Friday the 28th of October was a night I will remember forever! That Friday was Kings Kids, during one of the night games
       I jumped off a roof and bruised my right heel, on top of that I then stepped on a ground-level water valve. My heal was nothing compared to what happened to my foot!  I strained my Tibialis Anterior! It is the labeled muscle on the right at the very bottom of the picture. I smashed and I believe strained the section where it curves under the foot.  At first it didn't feel too bad, until 10-15 minutes and it started throbbing. That night I was limping with a swollen foot, (imagine half a ping-pong ball protruding from the inner arch of your foot). Before bed I asked God to heal my foot so that I would be able to play games with the kids and enthusiastically engage in every activity. I fell asleep with a swollen, elevated, iced and throbbing foot. The next morning (about 4.5 hours later) I awoke and to my surprise it hurt even more! I could hardly twist or move both my ankle and foot!  I managed to slip my shoes on and head to worship.  I participated in worship to the best of my ability, trying to forget about my injury.
       Honestly I cannot recall the exact moment, I just know it was sometime after worship when God healed my foot! I could walk, run and jump! The swelling had completely dissipated, and I could twist my ankle and foot as much as I wanted! I was so excited and happy for the healing He gave me! I know from past injuries and from feeling the pain and seeing the swelling of this injury that it was God and God alone that my foot was healed!  JEHOVAH RAPHA IS THE GOD OF HEALING!


Please continue to pray for our outreach to Albania. We are getting closer to the departure date and are excitedly watching God answer our prayers!








May the Holy Spirit be with you always,
-Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, PraiseTheLord you are healed! ... and by the way, you should really be careful with the crazy stunts brotha! Love ya, Prayers to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you and Austin in prayer, Jordan!

    ReplyDelete