I graduated from Discipleship Training School in Barbados. The focus of this DTS was Justice and Children at Risk. We studied the word of God as well as many other things, topics, people groups and injustices around the world. We went on a three month outreach at the end of the lecture phase for three months in Elbasan, Albania. We lived in a Roma Gypsy Village during the entire 3 months.

I am now attending the Bible Core Course with the University of the Nations in Worcester, South Africa. During this school I will be reading through the entire Bible as well as studying several books in depth using the inductive method.


Please subscribe to my blog to recieve email alerts when I post anything new.

Friday 20 September 2013

Class Starts Tomorrow!

Tomorrow at 2pm I will be starting the BCC. There are about 12 students in the school ranging from different parts of the country. England, Costa Rica, Germany, Zimbabwe, and South Africa.
      I'm living in a dorm with 2 guys who are from South Africa. There about about 90+ people who are living on this base. It's crazy how much commotion and activity there is on the Base.
     There are several other schools currently running at the moment, 3 schools are starting at the beginning. I love the fact that everyone here is passionate for Christ, knowing that we all share the same love for the Lord makes it easy to trust each other. I am excited to jump in and start studying.
      It's going to get busy but I will keep you informed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment